The Customer Relationship Management module supports the following:
- Keep marketing information, processes and activities under tight control to increase sales and better customer service.
- Manage business activities.
- Help your business to track and optimize the management of business activities, especially business opportunities.
- Manage business processes on a stage-by-stage basis as well as transactions between your employees and customers.
- Keep track of customer service.
- Help to formulate strategies.
- Manage marketing campaigns like email marketing, customer care.
- Assess customer satisfaction.
Manage customer relationship in business:
+ Manage information about customers/leads
+ Manage business opportunities
+ Manage the history of transactions
+ Manage quotations and contracts
+ Manage business appointments
+ Schedule appointments and remind your personnel about them
+ Schedule customer care
Manage customer relationship in marketing:
+ Manage the lists of target customers
+ Manage marketing campaigns
+ Manage email marketing campaigns
+ Send marketing e-mails
+ Receive feedback
+ Assess each campaign’s efficiency
- Customer care:
+ Manage the history of customer care
+ Manage feedback about your products and services
+ Manage customer care activities
- Call center:
+ Coordinate phone calls
+ Display customer information when receiving phone calls
+ Record phone calls
+ Monitor telephonists’ working process
+ List phone calls
+ Report on current customers
+ Report on new customers on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
+ Report on the schedules of business appointments
+ Report on leads
+ Monitor increases/decreases in the number of customers through charts
+ Report on debts
+ Report on the products that are currently used by your customers
+ Report on marketing campaigns
+ Report on each customer care specialist